About the company
EKI (Ed-tech 교육 산업)
EKI is a learning space where we provide a comprehensive sexuality education ensuring that people are receiving high quality, life skills-based, sexuality education to gain the knowledge and skills to make safe, healthy, and respectful choices.
These objectives are met through an app where users can learn in a self-taught and fun way, helping to break the taboo of sexuality from intimacy. The platform is adapted to the age and needs of each user and covers the knowledge gap their current education nor online resources haven't covered.
Job Category : Developer (Front, Backend, Fullstack) 개발자 Job Title : Front-end developer Experience Level: Junior (up to 4 years) 신입 (1-4년 경력) Preferred Korean language proficiency : Business-level proficient 사업 가능 수준 Work location : On-location 현장근무 가능 (Seoul) Type of contract : Fulltime 정규직 Salary Range (monthly) : Less than KRW1,500,000 / 150만원까지 Responsibilities:
- Development of a minimum viable product.
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth.
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Product testing
- Energetic, hard-working, and eager-to-learn driver to achieve the vision of EKI.
- Creativity and trouble solving skills.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Advanced tech skills: Digital product architecture building, MVP and API development, and testing, corporate tech system administration, DevOps skills.
- Intermediate or Business-level proficient Korean level.
- Intermediate or Business-level proficient English level.
- Able to start in July. Benefits Being part of a start-up and gaining valuable professional experience. Flexible schedule. Office space. Learning about leadership, entrepreneurship, innovation methods, and business culture from the Fun Company. Learning from a diverse cultural team. Network with Mondragón Team Academy community. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org