About the company
Noble Global ( Media)
Live streaming provider for events in Korea and beyond.
Job Category : Strategy & Business Development Job Title : Co-Founder For a New Live Streaming Business Experience Level: Junior (up to 4 years) Preferred Korean language proficiency : Business-level proficient Work location : Hybrid (remote + onsite), in Seoul, South Korea Type of contract : Part-time / freelancer Salary Range : KRW1,500,001 - 3,000,000
Job Description :
We are looking for a Korean who is interested to be a business partner in a fast-growing live streaming event startup.
* Ability to speak and write English. We don't expect perfect English as long as you can speak and write on KakaoTalk. You are not expected to speak English with clients.
* Someone who is comfortable with working with a Singaporean based in Seoul who speaks English.
* You don't need you to have a degree from top Korean university. We don't even need you to have a degree.
* Someone who feels live streaming is the future.
* Preferably someone who stays in Seoul.
* Preferably someone who is tech savvy especially with computers and video equipment. Not mandatory because you will be trained.