About the Company - 자이랜드(주) (XAI Land)
XAI Land (자이랜드[주]), formally known as “CRE Korea”, is a South Korean startup revolutionizing the real estate industry. Our mission is to become the single source of truth for unbiased, transparent, and fair real estate valuation data. The company aspires to become a platform where South Koreans may buy/sell residential or commercial real estate domestically or internationally; unlike other platforms, the company aims to leverage its accurate Automated Valuation Model (AVM) technology to ensure buyers/sellers are able to negotiate fairly on common ground.
XAI Land recently closed a strategic angel investment round ( https://bit.ly/이인근_박사_엔젤_투자자_Pre_A_확대_투자_유치_및_이인근_박사_자문위원회_추대 ) and finished developing our proprietary AI models that accurately value and predict future valuations (1 year forecast) for Apartments (아파트), Officetels (오피스텔), Villas (연립/다세대) (and soon, Detached Homes (단독/다가구주택)) throughout all of South Korea so we are seeking to hire a Full-stack Developer & UI/UX Designer to help us visualize our proprietary valuation and forecast price data our AI models have created for our banking/finance/P2P and real estate customers/partners here in South Korea. We've collected feedback necessary from our customers/partners/advisors from February until now so we know what we have to do to commercialize our product. We just need to find the right talented people to make it happen.
What we're looking for
Role: Full-stack Developer (MERN) Duration: Long term, full-time (part-time negotiable pending skills/experience) Work Location: Hybrid or remote The successful candidate should feel comfortable discussing XAI Land’s products and feature additions in English via Zoom or in person with XAI Land colleagues. The candidate should also understand how to read Korean so they can benchmark products that are in South Korea. Responsibilities - Update features on existing MVP (minimum viable product) based on UI/UX designs - Take responsibility of front-end and back-end development - Have experience and/or be looking to (quickly) self-learn how similar proptech applications integrate local APIs for their service (e.g: Juso API, map/geocoding APIs, etc.) - Provide architectural leadership to the team. - Work with an agile team to build, test, maintain and optimize our web applications. - Good Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. - Self-organized, results-oriented, self-motivated, collaborative, and proactive. - Take responsibility of front-end and back-end development Compensation - Competitive salary for Seoul-based Full-stack Developers, negotiable based on experience/portfolio and capabilities.
- Insurance, pension, etc. (4대보험) provided to those who work full-time and are based in South Korea. These benefits are not provided for “part-time” or “contract / freelance” employment.
Hybrid / Work from Home and/or XAI Land Office - Remote work is OK! We don’t care where you are based, as long as you fit the above requirements and are able to do the work. Culture - XAI Land is a globally minded team with a background and understanding of Asian and Korean culture. Our team members come from various backgrounds including real estate, data science, and technology and hail from South Korea, the US, and South America.
- Our office environment will challenge you to learn and grow all while having fun in a laid-back/fun, but professional international, English speaking working atmosphere. Our management style is not considered a “top-down”, but rather “bottom-up” – aiming to empower employees to have a voice in the company.
- We respect the feedback and opinions of all team members and try our best to listen to all concerns, ideas, and brainstorms, regardless of how big or small they might be.
How to Apply
You may apply by submitting your resume/CV and/or portfolio via email to email@example.com
Qualifications & Desirable Candidates Basic:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience with ReactJS. - 3+ years of experience with NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Professional experience with cloud development using AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Understanding of APIs and API design including Authentication based on OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies, Git, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Proficient English and communications skills required.
- Read Korean to benchmark products that are in South Korea.
- Good understanding of HTML5/CSS libraries. Plus:
- Professional experience with cloud development using MongoDB Atlas and Realm.
- Experience writing and optimizing complex MongoDB queries.
- Familiarity with modern architectural modalities such as microservices, serverless, event-driven, pub/sub, and data streaming.
Job Category: Developer (Front, Backend, Fullstack) 개발자
Job Title: Full-stack Developer (MERN)
Industry: AI / Big Data
Experience Level: Junior (up to 4 years) 신입 (1-4년 경력)
Preferred Korean language proficiency: Conversational 일상생활 가능 수준
Work location: Hybrid 현장근무와 재택근무 가능 | Mapo-gu, Seoul
Type of contract: Fulltime 정규직
Salary Range (monthly): More than KRW5,000,001 / 500만원 이상
Company information and recruitment announcement can be found here: https://bit.ly/XAI_Land_Full_Stack_MERN_Recruitment_Announcement